Happiness is knowing that there is someone who only cares for you, someone who will pick you up when you fall, someone who only knows you, who will hold you when you cry and embrace you when you smile; happiness is when you know that person is just for you..
Dont worry about falling in love, because in fairytales, they dont find each other until the last chapter.
Giving up doesnt always mean you're weak... sometimes it just means that you're strong enough to let go
I keep thinking that is not goodbye, I keep thinking that is time to fly.
“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”
"ma ei ole mitte sina, tema, ega keegi kolmas, ma olen mina, koos kõigi oma plusside ja miinustega, koos oma tujude ja tujukustega, koos oma murede ja rõõmudega. ma olen mina, ka siis kui see sulle ei meeldi !"
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar